14-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Start deploying your project now!
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by BasicCloud for the following purpose(s):
– (Financial) Administrative Purpose;
– information provision;
– promotion/marketing (opt-out is possible);
– delivery of orders;
– provide insight;
– increase self-sufficiency;
– project management.
Basis for this personal data is:
– processor agreement;
– legal obligation;
For the above purpose(s), BasicCloud may ask and process the following personal data from you:
– first name;
– last name;
– zip code;
– place name;
– (business) phone number;
– (business) email address;
– employed by organization;
– IBAN account number and ascription;
– login details (username/password);
– IP address.
Your personal data will be stored by BasicCloud for the above mentioned processing(s) for the period:
– during the term of the agreement or assignment and then only in the financial records for up to 7 years.
We may provide the data you give us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
– Taking care of the (financial) administration;
– Taking care of domain name registration;
– taking care of the website.
We never transfer personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we obviously make the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties unless required and permitted by law. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
BasicCloud uses extensive security procedures for the protection of the processed (personal) data, including the prevention of unauthorized access to these data. For example, we have taken the following appropriate technical and organizational measures:
– All persons who may be privy to your details on behalf of BasicCloud are obliged to observe confidentiality;
– we maintain a username and password policy on all of our systems;
– we make backups of the personal data to be able to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
– we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
– our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
– Customer data: including your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and bank details.
– Contact with BasicCloud: If you ask a question via our helpdesk, we will save your contact details and the content of the conversations.
– About the use of our services: depending on what you purchase from us, we store traffic and location data. For example, how large your e-mail traffic is and whether you send attachments. This is not about the communication itself. For example, what you write in an email, we don’t use.
– Website visits and emails: data including when you visit us, from which device, and whether you open an email and click on a link.
BasicCloud is simple, fast, secure, and scalable. You can host any web application with ease and pay only for what you use. No credit card is required. Cancel anytime.